The Eastern Alameda County Bar Association welcomes new members.
Seven Reasons to Join the Eastern Alameda County Bar Association
In the daily tasks of serving clients and meeting billable hours, it’s easy to forget about yourself, your career and your future. Membership in a local bar association has been proven to enhance each of these areas. Membership in the Tri-Valley’s own “Eastern Alameda County Bar Association” can help you expand your network of colleagues, develop business contacts, strengthen your legal skills and enhance your resume. The Eastern Alameda County Bar Association serves attorneys working or residing in the Tri-Valley area and the 580/680 corridor.
Here are seven benefits of being a Member of the EACBA:
- Enrich Your Career, such as publishing opportunities in our e-newsletter
- Create and Expand Networking Opportunities
- Nine MCLE Luncheon Programs per year
- The Well-attended Holiday and Summer Socials Events
- Participate in Community Support, including the Dublin Law Library in conjunction with the Alameda County Bar Association
- Sharpen Your Practice
- Leadership Opportunities by service on the EACBA board of directors
Join today and become a part of the ultimate legal network and knowledge resource with a uniquely local focus. Regardless of your particular practice, the EACBA can help you serve your clients and yourself through a range of membership services and benefits.
Denise E. Chambliss, President, 2015, Eastern Alameda County Bar Association
To join EACBA, please fill out the form below and click Submit.
Membership is free for Judges and Commissioners.
Lawyers should send an $85 check for first year dues to: